Detecto 475/4751 Mobile Mechanical Chair Scale
Frequent weight checks of frail, handicapped, elderly, and dialysis patients can be a tremendous time-consuming task without the proper equipment. DETECTO simplifies the task with a selection of innovative-designed mechanical chair scales with wheels. The 475 and 4751 have plastic-molded seats for patient comfort complete with lift-away armrests on both sides and a fold-up footrest for easy access during patient transfers from a wheelchair or hospital bed. The die-cast, dual-sided weigh beam is readable from either side and features white enamel finish. Quality steel construction is apparent throughout the scale, especially in the heavy-duty understructure which is designed for optimal strength and patient safety. No electricity is required. The 475 has a 450 lb x 4 oz capacity and the 4751 has a 440 lb x 4 oz / 200 kg x 100 g capacity.
DETECTO’s chair scales are ideal for clinics, hospitals, and physician offices. Lift-away armrests on both sides of the scale allow patients to access the chair laterally from either direction. They relieve any of the stress involved in the act of standing during the traditional weighing process by providing a place for the patient to sit comfortably while weighing. The scales arrive fully assembled and ready for weighing use.
- Keeps Patients Secure While Achieving Optimal Weighing Accuracy
- Up to 450 lb or 200 kg Capacity
- Die-Cast Weigh Beam May Be Read From Either Side
- Integral Wheels and Guide Handle Ease Transport
- Lift-Away Armrests and Footrest
- No Power Required
- Plastic-Molded Seat Provides Patient Comfort
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Great Benefit for Disabled Patients, Dialysis Patients, and the Elderly