Detecto 485 Stationary Wheel Chair Scale
Built for use with any standard-size wheelchairs, these scales offer the utmost in comfort for wheelchair-bound patients and long-lasting durability for nursing personnel. DETECTO’s 485 series scales incorporate an eye-level physician scale with a detachable ramp, allowing for easy movement on and off the platform at ground level. The weigh beam is easily read from both sides, so the healthcare professional can read the weight from either side, front or back. DETECTO’s wheelchair scales make weighing patients quick and effortless. The ramp kit is detachable, so it can be used as a stand-alone physician scale, too. The heavy-duty understructure is built to last a lifetime with proper care and use. The scale’s capacity is either 450 lb or 200 kg, available in either metric or imperial.
DETECTO’s mechanical weighbeam is world-renowned for its high accuracy and long-term dependability over decades of use. The 485 features long-lasting, clinical-white powder coat paint finish for years of use. No power is required, since the weighbeam is mechanical style.
- 450 lb or 200 kg Capacity
- 4 oz or 100 g Accuracy
- Die-cast, Easy-to-read Beam
- No Power Required: Mechanical Weighbeam Style
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- Beam is Readable From Both Sides
- Floor-Level Ramps Included
- Metric or Imperial Readouts Available
- Long-Lasting, Clinical-White Powder Paint Finish
- 27 in x 30 in / 69 cm x 76 cm Platform Size