MSI 4260M Port-A-Weigh Industrial Crane Scale
For medium- to heavy-capacity needs, the MSI-4260M has an established reputation as the industry standard in overhead weighing. The MSI-4260M Port-a-Weigh crane scale captures weight with ± 0.1% accuracy through its full range of capacity starting at 500 pounds up to 100,000 pounds.
The MSI-4260M is built to perform reliably and offers two standard battery options: six (6) D-Cell batteries or a 12V sealed lead acid (SLA) battery. Timed auto-off and auto-sleep modes conserve power when the unit is not in use, meaning it is always ready for the job.
With an IP66 aluminum enclosure, it keeps dust out and withstands high-pressure water. Sensitive electronic components are sealed off and well-protected, including the MSI-4260M’s sleek and vibrant LCD display. Featuring programmable brightness control, the display ensures users have access to the weight data they need in any light condition.
- LCD display
- IP66 cast aluminum
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- Battery operated, six (6) D cell 1.5V alkaline batteries or 12 volt rechargeable battery (115/230 VAC battery charger is included)
- NTEP Certified configuration
(Contact MSI for application consultation)
- Rugged remote control (control for On/Off, Zero, Tare and other functions)
- RF modem install for connectivity to MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD RF, MSI-8004HD RF remote display, TranSend and LaserLight2 remote display
- Wi-Fi communication is available for specialty applications
- Anti-heat shielding for high temperature applications
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Universal direct power supply; 85 to 265 VAC, 47 to 440 Hz / 130 to 300 VDC
- Low headroom top adapter
- Audible alarm
- Custom top and bottom interfaces