Ohaus PR Series Analytical Balance
Designed for Routine Weighing Applications in Your Workplace
Offering accuracy and repeatability in essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings, PR Analytical and Precision Balances deliver competitive performance at an economical price. Featuring RS232 connectivity for easy communication, and a backlit display and a simple interface for uncomplicated operation, the PR is perfectly designed for your workplace.
- Basic Functionality for Routine Weighing Applications
- The PR is equipped with three essential weighing modes, RS232 connectivity for data transfer and storage and internal calibration (in select models), making it ideal for routine weighing applications.
- Designed for Uncomplicated Operation with Easy-to-Use Display and Interface
- Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required.
- Smart Design and Durable Construction
- The PR’s small footprint saves desktop space, while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace.
- Software, Winwedge
- Printer, Impact, SF40A
- Paper Roll, Set (2), 57.5mm, SF40A
- Printer, Thermal, STP-103
- Paper Roll, (1), Thermal, STP103
- Cable, 25 Pin-9 Pin, PC-TxxP
- Cable, RS232,CBM910
- Cable, ST103
- Cable, RS232, IBM 9P
- Adapter, 25 Pin-9 Pin, SF42 SRP275