Rice Lake iDimension PWD Pallet Weighing System
- iDimension PWD is capable of measuring pallets up to six feet (1.82 m) cubed—or packages as small as six inches (15.24 cm).
Convenient Pallet Tare Mode
- For non-Legal for Trade applications, iDimension PWD can measure objects on a pallet by excluding their length and width and subtracting the known pallet height.
Easy Network Integration
- The iDimension PWD is designed to easily transfer images and dimensions to a network, simplifying claims processes. Built with a web service interface, iDimension PWD offers simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing.
Quick, Simple Installation
- In less than a day, the iDimension PWD can be set up, configured and put to work.
iDimension PWD System
The standard PWD system includes:
- 5 ft x 5 ft (1.5 m x 1.5 m), 5,000 lb (2,268 kg) capacity floor scale with built-in forklift bumper guards
- 880 panel mount weight indicator
- USB-connected touchscreen display
- Overhead sensors
- 2.4 mm POE network camera – up to 1 optional
- Data Logic PM 9100RB wireless scanner kit
- Datalogic QuickScan QD2131 KBW, wired USB cable
- iDimension PWD pallet jack ramp
- Optional 5th overhead sensor
- Software Programs
- QubeVu Desktop App – Lan based keyboard wedge (On-Line)
- iDim SS – iDimension Series database and integration program, Windows 10
- Field Install & Training Installation Assistance - iDimension Series