Rice Lake IQ Plus® 2100SL Digital Bench Scale w/ Column
Unmatched Features and Value
The IQ plus® 2100 digital bench scale is ideal for use in general purpose weighing, portioning, and a variety of food processing applications. Stainless steel buttons repel messy ingredient spills and damage by knife point, while the NEMA Type 4X stainless steel indicator enclosure stands up to frequent washdowns. Standard overload stops protect the base during heavy use. All operations are controlled through two buttons—zero and units. Push-button zero and a full range of units, including lb/oz, offer the flexibility needed for a wide variety of applications.
This special 2100 model is enhanced with a four-point spring plate suspension, to minimize shock and overload damage. For increased durability, the 2100SL is an economical and durable checkweigher.
- NEMA Type 4X/IP66
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Large, bold 0.8 in light emitting diode (LED) display
- Status annunciators: lb, kg, oz, g, negative, motion, center of zero
- One full-duplex RS-232 port
- Two digital inputs for remote zero, print and units
- 12 in column, attachment bracket or tilt stand for table, wall or under counter mounting
- Aluminum, single-point load cell
- Overload and upload stops on scale base
- Stainless steel, non-tactile feel, piezo zero and units buttons
- Unit of measure: kg, gm, lb, oz, lb/oz (lb/oz is not Legal for Trade)
- PreVent™ breather vent