Setra Quick Count Counting Scale
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy monitor – Enables the supervisor to select special settings that check the sampling process and, if necessary, cause the scale to prompt the operator if the number of pieces used in the sample is too small.
- Programmable RS-232 output – With ScriptCoder™, allows up to 10 custom label designs with barcodes to be printed on a thermal label printer.
- Bidirectional data communications – Allow piece weights and commands to be downloaded from a computer.
- Serviceability – Thanks to a modular design, Quick Count scales can be serviced on-site by an Authorized Serta Service Technician.
- Stability Indicator – Displays an ‘OK’ icon to confirm that the scale is stable and weight measurements are accurate.
- Large LCD display – For quick and easy reading and increased productivity